What makes a glass nail file better than the nail file you're using now?
- The European crystal glass is tempered & hardened* and is permanently etched on both sides for double filing.
- It gives nails a remarkably flawless edge that's smooth and free of rough spots.
- It may be used in both directions without the risk of tearing, chipping and ripping of nails.
- As you file, your nail edge seals, keeping moisture and bacteria out - reducing chipping, peeling & splitting of natural nails.
- The file may be used either wet or dry on both natural nails and artificial nails.
- The files are easy to maintain.
- The file is nonporous & will not harbor bacteria.
* Glass files are not guaranteed against breakage. Always use care while using to avoid dropping on tile floors or other hard surfaces.
Travel File: Great for purse, wallet or travel bag. (3 1/2 inches long).
Manicure File: Perfect for night stand or coffee table. (5 1/2 inches long).
Pedicure File: Throw away those pumice stones and see how quickly the glass file helps with calluses. (7 1/2 inches long)
Shanes Forever Files is family-owned and operated in Lebanon, PA. Since our company opened its doors in 2006, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best and come with a personal touch!
Please contact us with your specific requests, and we will prepare a free estimate.
Or for more information, call us at: 717-507-0544
Or send inquiries to:
117 East Elm Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
Information About Our Glass Nail Files
The following are the sizes of our files
Phone us at: 717.507.0544
Spa Bar: Perfect for use in the shower. (1/4" inch thick, 1 1/2" wide & 6 1/2 inches long).